(MOBI) I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest

ホーム 会員掲示板 海外税制を調べるお役立ちサイトは? (MOBI) I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest

このトピックには 0 返信 、 1 ボイス が含まれます。 最終更新 by  Bella Crash 3 年, 9 月 前.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 著者
    投稿
  • #158265 返信

Bella Crash

I Wanna Be Where You Are
    by Kristina Forest

I Wanna Be Where You Are

• Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781250294883 (1250294886)
    • Publisher: Roaring Brook Press (June 4, 2019)
    • Author: Kristina Forest
    • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
    • Ages: 12+

About The Book

A debut young adult rom-com about an African American ballerina who finds love on the road to an audition.

When Chloe Pierce’s mom forbids her to apply for a spot at the dance conservatory of her dreams, she devises a secret plan to drive two hundred miles to the nearest audition. But Chloe hits her first speed bump when her annoying neighbor Eli insists upon hitching a ride, threatening to tell Chloe’s mom if she leaves him and his smelly dog, Geezer, behind. So now Chloe’s chasing her ballet dreams down the east coast — two unwanted (but kinda cute) passengers in her car, butterflies in her stomach, and a really dope playlist on repeat.

Filled with roadside hijinks, heart-stirring romance, and a few broken rules, Kristina Forest’s I Wanna Be Where You Are is a YA debut perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Sandhya Menon.

Paperback I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest. FB2 book I Wanna Be Where You Are download for reader on Audible. Hardback ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are buy cheap PocketBook. MOBI book I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest read online on Amazon.

PDF ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest on Mac. MP3 I Wanna Be Where You Are read on Powells. FictionBook I Wanna Be Where You Are buy. EPUB ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest download on Android on Book Depository.

TXT book I Wanna Be Where You Are for iPhone. Online book I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest download on Walmart. Hardcover ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest buy cheap Kindle. MP3 I Wanna Be Where You Are read on Barnes & Noble.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest
あなたの情報: