(PDF) The Brave by James Bird – 9781250247759

ホーム 会員掲示板 海外税制を調べるお役立ちサイトは? (PDF) The Brave by James Bird – 9781250247759

このトピックには 67 返信 、 1 ボイス が含まれます。 最終更新 by  Briantex 3 年, 9 月 前.

15件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 15件目 (全68件中)
  • 著者
    投稿
  • #154588 返信

Berit Gebel

The Brave
    by James Bird

The Brave

• Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Author: James Bird
    • ISBN: 9781250247759 (1250247756)
    • Ages: 9+
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (June 30, 2020)

About The Book

Perfect for fans of Rain Reign, this middle-grade novel The Brave is about a boy with an OCD issue and his move to a reservation to live with his biological mother.

Collin can’t help himself — he has a unique condition that finds him counting every letter spoken to him. It’s a quirk that makes him a prime target for bullies, and a continual frustration to the adults around him, including his father.

When Collin asked to leave yet another school, his dad decides to send him to live in Minnesota with the mother he’s never met. She is Ojibwe, and lives on a reservation. Collin arrives in Duluth with his loyal dog, Seven, and quickly finds his mom and his new home to be warm, welcoming, and accepting of his condition.

Collin’s quirk is matched by that of his neighbor, Orenda, a girl who lives mostly in her treehouse and believes she is turning into a butterfly. With Orenda’s help, Collin works hard to overcome his challenges. His real test comes when he must step up for his new friend and trust his new family.

MOBI book The Brave James Bird buy cheap. MP3 ebook The Brave PC on Audible. EPUB The Brave by James Bird download on Bookshop.

#184552 返信

Briantex

cbd oil dogs chicago cbd oil and melatonin for dogs amount of milligrams of cbd oil for dogs ?

#186286 返信

Briantex

zero thc 10 mg cbd capsules 30 count curaleaf hemp cbd capsules cbd oil capsules in modesto ca

#186857 返信

Briantex

where can i buy online marijuana cbd oil how to start selling cbd oil online cbd lotions online sales

#187901 返信

Briantex

benefits of high potency cbd how long before i feel benefits of cbd oil benefits of cbd on skin

#188008 返信

Briantex

smokies cbd gummies plus cbd oil gummies review best place to buy cbd edibles

#188509 返信

Briantex

hop over to here on yahoo you can try here

#188953 返信

Briantex

more help go to these guys check it out

#189255 返信

Briantex

you can find out more address read more here

#189537 返信

Briantex

check out this site click here! watch this video